In the Listening test, you will be asked to demonstrate how well you understand spoken English. The entire Listening test will last approximately 45 minutes. There are four parts, and directions are given for each part. You must mark your answers on the separate answer sheet. Do not write your answers in your test book.
Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and wi ll be spoken only one time.
32. Where most likely are the speakers?
33. What was the woman unable to do this morning?
34. What does the woman like about the man's suggestion?
35. What are the speakers getting ready for?
36. What new feature will the supermarket introduce?
37. What will the man most likely do next?
38. What does the woman want to do?
39. Why does the man recommend Kilgore products?
40. What does the man offer to do?
41 . Why did the man call?
42. What type of company is the man planning to purchase?
43. Why does the man ask for an online meeting?
44. Where are the speakers?
45. Where will the speakers go later that day?
46. What does the woman ask about?
47. What are the speakers discussing?
48. Which department does the man most likely work in?
49. What does the woman imply when she says, "I was there this morning"?
50. What did a company recently do?
51. According to the women, what is the benefit of a change?
52. What do the women ask the man about?
53. What information does the woman ask the man for?
54. What will happen next month?
55. What will the man e-mail to the woman?
56. Why does the woman say, "It's not on Thursday"?
57. What problem does the woman mention?
58. What does the man say he will do?
59. Where do the speakers work?
60. What is the woman's main responsibility?
61. What does the woman ask the man to do?
62. What does the woman want to do?
63. Look at the graphic. Where will the woman most likely go next?
64. What does the man remind the woman about?
65. Where does the conversation take place?
66. Look at the graphic. Why is the woman's ticket discounted?
67. What will the woman most likely do next?
68. What is the main topic of the conversation?
69. Look at the graphic. When will the speakers need to make a payment?
70. What does the woman say she has been busy doing?