In the Listening test, you will be asked to demonstrate how well you understand spoken English. The entire Listening test will last approximately 45 minutes. There are four parts, and directions are given for each part. You must mark your answers on the separate answer sheet. Do not write your answers in your test book.
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
71. Which department does the speaker work in?
72. According to the speaker, what will begin today?
73. What does the speaker say will be available to employees?
74. Where is the talk taking place?
75. What does the speaker emphasize about a business?
76. What will the listeners do next?
77. What position is the listener interviewing for?
78. What does the speaker say he wants to hear about?
79. What does the speaker say he will do after the interview?
80. What is the report mainly about?
81. According to the speaker, what can the listeners find on a Web site?
82. What does the speaker mean when she says, "there are several bus lines"?
83. What is the topic of the seminar?
84. What does the speaker say is available on a Web site?
85. What does the speaker ask the listeners to do next?
86. Who is the telephone message for?
87. What does the speaker mean when she says, "do you carry local fruit"?
88. What does the speaker say she can do tomorrow?
89. Where do the listeners most likely work?
90. What will the listeners learn to use?
91. What benefit of the product does the speaker mention?
92. What is the speaker mainly discussing?
93. What are the listeners asked to sign?
94. Why does the speaker say, "he does have fourteen years of experience"?
95. Where is the announcement most likely being made?
96. Look at the graphic. What is offered today?
97. What is provided with a purchase?
98. What does the speaker remind the listeners to do?
99. Look at the graphic. Which presentation has been canceled?
100. Who is Rajesh Patel?